Sabtu, 07 Maret 2009

Hoshiyomi & Homura

Introducing(My other stupid lectures^^) Hoshiyomi and Homura
This blog's title is taken from my two fave characters from Ar Tonelico and Ar Tonelico 2.

My lectures may contain spoiler...
Hoshiyomi, The Star Singer :

Misha Arsellec Lune

My first favorite chara from AT1. She's a star singer, pureblood B revyateil. If you wanna know what is a star singer/revyateil, I suggest you to buy or order Ar Tonelico now!!

In the first time I saw the cover, I like Aurica Nestmile and didn't notice Misha, but THEN I played the game, my heart turned 180degrees to Misha!!!

Sure I like Aurica for her cute-ness and beautiful-ness.. I just prefer Misha!!

I really like about her, her personalities(agressive,bubly,serious,smart and cheerful IMO) and her beautiful appereance..

My favorite scenes about her is when Aurica got kidnapped by Bourd, She sacrificed herself for her even thou She's scared. That scene made feel "WOW!" and hoping for Aurica and Misha's interaction, too bad in AT1 , Aurica and Misha doesn't interact so much!! I really want GUST to remake the Ar Tonelico 1, with longer phase and Infelsphere^^... *sob*

My favorite Misha's Songs :
1. Purger Misha(Rockin'!!!!)
2. Chronicle Key
3. Harmonious

Homura, The Maiden Of Fuero :

Luca Trulyworth/Truelywaath

My first time saw Ar Tonelico 2 cover, I'm confused between Luca and Cloche, THEN I played it, Luca all the way.

Cloche's first impression is bad IMO, and I hate it.. even as the story goes, I began to like and appreciate Cloche.

Luca reminded me of Misha,

1. She is older than main character(In one of Misha's talk topic, She said that She is older than Lyner,maybe one or two month older.)

2. She wear a japanese-western outfit(compare hers to Misha, so similar)

3. She appear after Cloche (Misha appear after Aurica)

4. Her true name : Cloche Lethal Pastalie is as long as Misha's (Misha Arsellec Lune) even thou that name is Leyka's now.

So, I kind of disagree if She is so similar to Aurica, She's more Misha. I gotta agree that Luca and Aurica's similarity is in her school uniform and hymn singer. (I do think that Cloche and Luca are just like.. Misha and Aurica's daughters!!Please don't think Yuri now.)

A lot of people hate or dislike Luca because of her fake kind personality(especially in prison scene), but I LOVE THAT. Even i love her personality more than Misha's. Not a typical heroine and bring a flow of fresh air.

My fave Luca's Song :
1. Exec Metafalica
2. Exec Viena
3. Hartes Ciel Melenas Walasye(?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still wanna a ton of things about Misha and Luca, but I guess I'll do it later..
If you wanna argue or agree or say something or just looking around or just kill times or leave comment, please do it!!! In other words, please comment..

2 komentar:

  1. hi im yuki btw your lecture is not boring in fact i get to know much of luca and misha's character and it was fun reading it but my fav at characters are still shurelia and mir lol

    BalasHapus
  2. Thankss ^^, hahahah, yeah, they are adorable. like cloche and luca or misha and aurica :)

    BalasHapus