Sabtu, 07 Maret 2009

Releasing my Aurica-Centric

My another stupid post. Just to release my love for Aurica. And to tell the world, because I love Misha, that doesn't mean that I dislike Aurica.

Intro : I prefer Misha than Aurica because I like Misha, then Aurica. and my heart scream "MISHA" everytime I compare her to Aurica

BUT I JUST CAN'T RESIST AURICA'S CUTENESSS. HOW COULD SHE'S SO CUTE AND PINKY-ATTRACTING.

Aurica Nestmile

I'm a PLAYGIRL!? I am yes. (WTF?)

It's true I pick Misha over Aurica in appereance and personality.

But..
But..

I CAN'T RESIST AURICA'S CENTRICNESS..(What the hell is that?)

I CAN'T RESIST MISHA'S CENTRICNESS TOO...

But..
But..
Aurica is so cute..
Misha is so beautiful..

I LOVE THEM BOTH..

Oh Gust..
HOW COULD YOU CREATE THOSE TWO GORGEOUS GIRL...?????????????
AND WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THEM INTERACT MORE (Do I fascinated by Aurica x Misha?)

AURICA.. YOUR.. YOUR.. HOLY GUARDIAN COSTUME AND BUBBLE PASSION COSTUME MADE ME CRAZY.. YOUR POSES IN AR TONELICO ARTBOOK MADE ME GO CRAZY TOO~!!

In short..
Aurica for Lyner(HOHOHO..)
Misha for Me!!(Kiss Misha and keep her in my pocket) I want Aurica too!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. You understand what I mean here,,,??
ufufufufufu....
I may release my love for Shurelia, Mir, Misha, and Luca next time... *_*
Release your love for her too here...

Please don't think that I'm a weirdo...

2 komentar: