Rabu, 25 Maret 2009

Shurelia and Jacqli in AT2


I counted Misha and Aurica's relationship before, now it's time for Jacqli/Jakuri and Shurelia.

I don't really remember their relationship in AT 1, so let's just talk about their relationship in AT 2 now.

And I don't remember much about them too in AT2, I'll write what I remember. If I did mistakes there, forgive meh..

1. Shurelia was introduced by Jacqli when she was talking to Spica. If I'm not wrong, she stated her as a bunny maniac.

2. In cooking synthesis. Jacqli made a bunny roll. Jacqli said she cooked it because she remembered her friend in another tower.

3. In one of Jacqli's talk topic, She talked about the Eolia tower administrator, aka Shurelia. Jacli said that Shurelia often escapes her duty to walk around the town.

4. Jacqli stated Shurelia as her friend "She was my enemy before that"

5. Hm.. In Spica and Jacqli conversation , Jacqli helped Shurelia when Lyner was diving into her but there's a mess after that.

6. Whut's more? I became a forgetful person lately.

3 komentar: